Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free Carson Dellosa Product

Everyone knows what a great company Carson-Dellosa is.  You can always count on quality material for your classroom. I am piloting a program for Carson-Dellosa and am very impressed with their new interactive whiteboard materials.  You do not need a whiteboard to use the materials. I can send you a sample of a lesson.  All you have to do is leave your email address in my comments. I will send you an e-mail that will contain instructions on how to download the Carson-Dellosa Digital Library™ and a code that will allow you to try the Money activity for free.Do it soon.

12 comments:

  1. Could you please send me the code? I am always looking for software like this. Thanks so much!

    ~Jennifer
    theparkers04@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to check it out!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn more about this! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to review money with my kids and would love to try this out. moo2u2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to review! Thanks!

    dbturner@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Blog award! Keep up the fabulous work!

    http://sunglassesonmyhead.blogspot.com/2011/12/honored.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to try this out! Thanks for sharing as I didn't know that a whiteboard was not needed. ziggy2968@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your wonderful blog and am so excited to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me and grab LOTS of *freebies*!

    Happy New Year!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a whiteboard and would love to try your product. aem9001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool! Thanks so much for sharing! I would love to explore this!

    boruchk@ripon.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully it isn't too late to get the email from you! Hope to hear from you soon!

    ggotico@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try it out on my Promethean Board!

    Thank you,

    tpenney@rocklinacademy.org

    ReplyDelete