Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cyber Monday Sale and Freebies

Cyber Monday I will be having a 20% off sale and TPT will be adding an additional 10% off at checkout with the code CMS28.  Here are some freebies to get you started.  Stop by today and add items to your wishlist so all you'll have to do is checkout on Monday. My Store.

Desk Nameplates
  
Reward Punch Cards These cards feature 10 spaces you can punch out when students accomplish a preset goal. When all 10 have been punched out, students can return the card to you for a reward. Use an unusual punch so they can not punch their own circle. (not that they would) These can be used for behavior, homework, working hard etc. They can be printed on card stock and cut out. There are 8 cards to a page.

Click here for a free Smartboard Activity. 


1 comment:

  1. These are cute! Thanks for sharing! I wish I was able to Santa things....we aren't allowed per our religion policy. Were the punch cards a freebie too? I wasn't able to click on them to download. I love have different punch cards...it really motivates the students :)

    Thanks!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete